volts500

Default 15 Amp circuit capacity

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:6oEnb.209736$6C4.131771@pd7tw1no...

Hi,
I had an electrician who wired emergency shut down of a big computer
room from blue print. When test time came after completing the wiring,
I pushed big red button, nothing happened. Ooops! nothing went down.
This so called licensed electrician couldn't even read simple relay
logic mixed with 24V and 120V control circuits. I had to tell him what
to do.

That works two ways don't ya know. I've seen plenty of stamped and signed
blueprints that were not correct......everybody makes mistakes. A shunt
trip is soooooooooo hard to wire, huh Tony? _DO_ tell us how the HVAC
shutdown and the fire dampers were incorporated into the deal.

Maybe this guy is his brother or co-worker. This kind of folks
are trouble makers in the field.

Make me wonder how _you_ managed to get on top of last year's list of AHR's
"Who's Who of Useless Posters."

I am retired but I still keep my basic knowledge. I don't invent or bend
rule of physics.
Tony

Geez, you sure about that Tony? _DO_ tell us how that "air" core resulting
from coiling the ni-chrome wire for the incandescent lamp filament creates
that overwhelming inductance. Funny how the engineers and other
professionals who write the NEC consider inductance to be insignificant when
making calculations for resistive loads......or is it just that they are
morons too?