Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
Stagger Lee[_3_] Stagger Lee[_3_] is offline

Default TALES OF NAM: THE ZIPPO MISSIONS

On 8/5/2017 3:19 PM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 8:00:02 AM UTC-7, Little Eddie J. Burke wrote:
I remember my office in Da Nang, having lots of dong in my trousers, and thinking winsome thoughts of home. That was November of '68, and I had recently returned from silent ninja warrior missions in the Iron Triangle. We warriors often had but short-term successes disrupting gook Charlie, which numerous times escaped the "flames of zippo" using tunnels or fleeing into jungle killing fields, sometimes leaving behind little presents, like booby traps, mines, and spike pits. It was unpleasant business that, but I did it for God and Country...

From the Colonel's War Journal
Nam '68

In 1968 Binh Duong province was not a safe place.

Yer hero little Eddie Burke wasn't even born yet..Jack-off G..ya
stupid google poasting assclown.

LoLoLoL