Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Since BTJ is doing it. WTF

Andy wrote in news:4b3b88e4-0162-474c-b1f2-
:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/entert...iew/index.html

Why is that there are not articles about men and women who remain monogamous ?

For the same reason that there are not articles about the thousands of airplane flights every
day that did *not* crash, the millions of people who drove home from work safely *without*
being killed in a motor vehicle collision, or whose homes were *not* broken into today, and
so on -- only the exceptions to the norm draw attention.

Reminds me of a friend who recently celebrated his 30th wedding anniversary. He said he
mentioned this at work...
My friend: I've been married 30 years today.
Co-worker (incredulous): To the same woman??