Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Refrigeration Type Air Dryer

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 13:11:24 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

snip
It seems to be working, but it was a sort of progressive thing. It just
kept getting better. I think there was just so much moisture in the air
lines to took a very very very very long time to wash it all out with air.

Don't know how you were approaching this but I noticed that the HF unit
was rated for "21.6 C.F.M." I would guess that means if you try to draw
more than 21.6 C.F.M. it wouldn't be able to dry it sufficiently or
keep up. I didn't see any mention of what they claim "dry air" to be
either...

I just have an old Dayton 2hp 20gal portable unit. I drain it after
almost every major use. Your worst humidity day would probably be
similar to my least humid day here

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b