Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Refrigeration Type Air Dryer

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 12:52:20 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

snip
After all this I think I am going to add a T in front of my shut off valve
for one quick couple that is unfiltered and not shut off with the valve so I
can have air to blow out a screen or fill a tire when I have the valve
closed and the air dryer shut down. LOL.

Snort! Yep, always a pain to need the tool/machine your trying to fix
to get it fixed.

I was always the odd man out at work but that was why I carried
duplicates or very similar tools with me. Just in case the favorite
failed or you wanted another opinion (test equipment) for some
strange, hard to believe reading ;-)

So, you got it working again?

--
Leon Fisk