Tony Hwang

Default 15 Amp circuit capacity

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:

On 28 Oct 2003, volts500 wrote:

_not_ some ridiculous argument about the minuscule amount of
inductance in an incandescent lamp.

Uh huh (snicker). And any discussion of this subject
(inductance, AC power factor and phase relationships, Xl
and Xc) is beyond your area of knowledge, you've already
told us that when I brought it up months ago.

I get it now, Volts. You donut understand it, it becomes
"ridiculous" and "miniscule".

Stick to wiring whips for air conditioners, you won't strain
yourself that way.

Hi,
I had an electrician who wired emergency shut down of a big computer
room from blue print. When test time came after completing the wiring,
I pushed big red button, nothing happened. Ooops! nothing went down.
This so called licensed electrician couldn't even read simple relay
logic mixed with 24V and 120V control circuits. I had to tell him what
to do. Maybe this guy is his brother or co-worker. This kind of folks
are trouble makers in the field.
I am retired but I still keep my basic knowledge. I don't invent or bend
rule of physics.
Tony