Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jethro tull jethro tull is offline

Default SOT89-3 regulator

On 2017-08-04, amdx wrote:

I went to this SMD code page.
http://www.marsport.org.uk/smd/mainframe.htmI clicked on G in the upper

left, when the G page loaded,
I paged down to GY, it shows 2SC2882Y in case style SC62. If you search SC62
or better SC-62, you get
http://www.e-devices.ricoh.co.jp/en/...pkg/sot-89.pdf

Does that match your part dimensions and make sense that it would be an npn
gp amp hfe 160-320?

I think gp is for general purpose.

Mikek

If that doesn't look right, get confused and look here,
http://alltransistors.com/smd-search.php?search=GY

The 2SC2882Y differs quite a lot from the 2SD2403 given by Dan previously,
though junction type and the hFE given seems fine. The one I have I'm not sure
it is in good condition, which is why I would like to change it, is showing
~ 260 with my cheap meter.

alltransistors.com says 2SD2003 for "GY" as keyword, so I need some
confirmation. Also I'm searching for the meaning of the "139" marked on my
device.