Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default SOT89-3 regulator

On 8/2/2017 3:58 PM, jethro tull wrote:
I'm searching for the datasheet of a component which I think is a voltage
regulator and is from a 2 batery powered cd player which has several such
components and which reference code as printed on is "GY139" and which photo is
here : http://picpaste.com/GY139-bhTrEixQ.jpg

Another similar component on the same board is marked "KY139". I have not been
able to find anything with these part numbers.

I went to this SMD code page.
http://www.marsport.org.uk/smd/mainframe.htmI clicked on G in the upper left, when the G page loaded,

I paged down to GY, it shows 2SC2882Y in case style SC62.
If you search SC62 or better SC-62, you get
http://www.e-devices.ricoh.co.jp/en/...pkg/sot-89.pdf

Does that match your part dimensions and make sense that it would be an
npn gp amp hfe 160-320?

I think gp is for general purpose.

Mikek

If that doesn't look right, get confused and look here,
http://alltransistors.com/smd-search.php?search=GY