volts500

Default 15 Amp circuit capacity

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
On 28 Oct 2003, volts500 wrote:

_not_ some ridiculous argument about the minuscule amount of
inductance in an incandescent lamp.

Uh huh (snicker). And any discussion of this subject
(inductance, AC power factor and phase relationships, Xl
and Xc) is beyond your area of knowledge, you've already
told us that when I brought it up months ago.

Yeah, I remember tried to tell us that a toaster is an inductive load and a
fan motor was a capacitive load. BRAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm still laughing about
that. Doesn't surprise me that you also think that an incandescent lamp is
a significant inductive load just because the filaments are coiled.
ROTFLMAO.