Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] dansabrservices@yahoo.com is offline

Default SOT89-3 regulator

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 4:58:16 PM UTC-4, jethro tull wrote:
I'm searching for the datasheet of a component which I think is a voltage
regulator and is from a 2 batery powered cd player which has several such
components and which reference code as printed on is "GY139" and which photo is
here : http://picpaste.com/GY139-bhTrEixQ.jpg

Another similar component on the same board is marked "KY139". I have not been
able to find anything with these part numbers.

See the PDF he
http://www.kexin.com.cn/pdf/2SD2403-HF.PDF

This is for a 2SD2403 which has the code GY.

The KY appears to be either a 2SK211 or 2SK811 from what I can find.

Dan