Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jethro tull jethro tull is offline

Default walkman wm-f23

On 2017-08-02, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Hmmm, "WM-BF23"

The Canadian WM-AF23 is probably similar, looking at the

http://www.manualscenter.com/manuals...ce-manual.html

So have a look at

https://elektrotanya.com/sony_wm-af23.pdf/download.html

Look for the line,

This file is downloadable free of charge:

and wait for the "Get Manual" link to appear next to it.

Do not click any other download buttons!!

I got it. This player is slightly different in the circuit. The 5 and 6-pin
IC's are not on mine. as for IC's I only have the tuner, the amplifer and the
transistor I'm searching the part number with this post. But I'm surprised
because the only difference the AF23 has with mine is the "normal / CrO2"
switch which does "DX / local" when radio is on while for my device it does
"mono / stereo". While this shouldn't affect significantly the amplifier
stage, it does. The transistors around the pre-amp stage are not the same and
the 5 and 6-pin IC's are being used here.