Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:22:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH drivel

If a forecaster uses probabilities, he's guessing.

No, he isn't, oh birdbrained one!

Wait until we can actually predict it properly, then make forecasts.

"We", already AGAIN? Who's that "we" you are constantly hallucinating about,
sociopath? NOBODY identifies with you. EVERY intelligent person considers
you a sick idiot!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world: