Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

Default -- LYNN JERKWATER TALKS ABOUT A "Frigidaire model #UF21H"

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 07:24:21 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 7/29/2017 6:40 AM, dolf wrote:

I SUPPORT #REUSE #PLASTIC #BAGS

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 7/28/2017 5:14 AM, Lynn Jerkwater wrote:
Upper left corner of freezer door won't stay closed causing ice and frost
buildup. Using stick-on child safety straps helps hold door closed but they
eventually come undone. Seal seems fine. Online parts company said
needed a part #AP186876~ a hinge
spacer. Seeing how the freezer is about 34 years old I'm being realistically
optimistic this could be the fix we need however the part has been
discontinued/ none of our local parts stores seem to have it.

We had an old sayin' 'bout **** like that when we wuz in Nam.
"Fella, looks like you be up **** Creek without a paddle."
LOL

Thanks again, Dolf. Reusing plastic bags is important, more now that ever before.
May I suggest using one over yer head until ya pass out?
LOL

Did that work for you, KKKoloon?
LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam. (MY Latin, 100% correct)

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)

Iudaeis [sic] rectores [sic] orbis terrarum (kikey Klaun's 'Latin' LOL)

Paz, Trabajo, y Bienestar con Stroessner (neon sign, Asuncion, Paraguay, c1980)