Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] fynnashba@yahoo.com is offline

Default Transformerless PSU using a capacitor

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 2:03:26 PM UTC, Phil Allison wrote:
wrote:

--------------------------

The OP is clearly a novice and I hope he is aware how
dangerous transformerless PSUs are to work on and takes
all the precautions needed.

If this is a task set by his electronics instructor,
big bad on him or her.

.... Phil

You seem to understand my problem very well.

** Fantastic.

Cos it is bloody obvious YOU do not understand it one tiny bit.

Have you realty built this thing ??

I doubt that VERY much.

Maybe you simmed it.

FFS - you have NOT mentioned the AC supply voltage so far.

Slipped your mind ?

.... Phil

sorry please the cap is 0.66uf and the mains voltage is 220v 50hz.