Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jethro tull jethro tull is offline

Default walkman wm-f23

On 2017-08-01, jethro tull wrote:

I have a sony walkman, wm-f23, a 1989/90 device I think, which I'm trying to
identify a component it uses. This is a SOT23-3 PNP transistor marked "94 F".
Actually the "94" is underlined at the left and the "F" is much smaller at
the far right. I think the latter is not related to the chip identification
but maybe to processing plant or other thing. This transistor is used to
preamplify the signal out of the tape head before going to the main audio
amplifier which is the sanyo LA4570, an SOIC-16-N chip. Here is the photo :
http://cdn.sur.ly/favicon_sur.ly_white_32px.png

I forgot, I'm searching for its full reference code.