Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:54:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I was disgusted when I was a teenager windsurfing and my friend told me
he was taking a leak inside his wetsuit! And not even his, it was rented
along with the boat!

Yes, THAT's the kind of stories our resident sociopath Hucker is known for!
LOL And, yes, QUOTEWORTHY again, poor idiot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's