Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Horrifying conditions inside US farms that could supplychlorine-washed chicken to Britain

On 07/31/2017 08:15 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:04:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:55:18 -0700, T wrote:

We had a swimming pool growing up. I use to test
the tap water with the pool testers. There was more
chlorine in the tap water.

Put a jug of tap water in the fridge overnight. Next day you won't
smell or taste chorine. It dissipates.

I don't taste salt from my water softener, either.

That;s because there are only sodium ions in the water - replacing
the calcium amd magnesion and manganese ions

We had one of those slat operated water softeners
when I was a kid. You could sure taste the salt at times!