Dan O.

Default Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem

Kinda wonder if the new filter has more filtering ability
(better filter than the original) cutting down the flow rate
...or is the replacement(s) wrong flow rate to begin with??

this is Turtle.

This is what I'm thinking here. I think we are seeing a design
flaw in the making here.

Frigidaire has 2 different water filters which are not interchangeable, I've
never heard of such a thing on Whirlpool built models. I'd be curious to
know the refrigerator models affected and the part number of the filter
which was installed.

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com