Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Chemistry help for cleaning the wife's pots & pans with pool acid

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:53:38 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Danny D. posted for all of us...

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:29:29 -0400, Frank wrote:

I think I mentioned before that strong acids and bases will react with
aluminum etching it and generating hydrogen gas which is the foam. The
aluminum salts of both are colorless but there may be something in the
stain turning the froth green.
I own a sand blaster, but I'm gonna try the more gentle pressure washer

next.

Basically, all I really need though, is a carbon solvent.

I recommend: https://www.google.com/search?q=carb...olver&ie=utf-8
&oe=utf-8

How does the food taste afterwards. Pass.