Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Chemistry help for cleaning the wife's pots & pans with pool acid

dadiOH posted for all of us...

"Danny D." wrote in message
news
I think I'm looking for something more directly dissolving of the baked-on
fats than a simple water softener.

To that effect, I do note my favorite, sodium hydroxide next on the list,
but the question always was how to get a gallon of NaOH which I'd love to
have at my disposal.

There must be chemical supply houses in California. Go to one. Or pick one
of these...
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=bulk+naoh

IDK I think California outlaws all chemicals except the injectable ones...

--
Tekkie