Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stone.

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
The main snag is the scaffolding stops on my side - so not safe to
get round to 'their' side of this wall. I can get to the top of this
stone ok and of course my side and the front. But not to their side.
Where their flashing goes into it.

Roof ladder hooked onto their side of the roof adjacent to the stone?

Absolutely not at my age. ;-)

Get a bit added onto to the scaffolding then... cheaper now than having
a whole new lot up later.

That would be up to my neighbours. I can't have scaffolding extended onto
their land.

--
*Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.