Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Work Tables

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:44:11 AM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 7:51:23 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:

And don't forget your COI (Certificate of Insurance).

By the time I wired the payment and got home, Friday, it was too late to call for details about pickup, etc. I just called them....

If an item can be hand carted out, even with a pallet jack, one doesn't need the ins requirement.

If you'd like them to load with their forklift, a small loading fee is charged.

This is similar to the procedures of other companies.

When picking up from other auctions, I'd chat with the workers..... the companies were closing the facilities. By the time of the sale, most workers had been laid off... only a few remained for monitoring/handling the sales event. Those remaining workers had been somewhat disgruntled, since they were about to become unemployed. Despite loosing their jobs, almost all of them were kind and considerate and gladly helped or accommodated with any loading, etc. They didn't hesitate to assist me. I expect the folks, I meet at Baker, will be the same.

Sonny