Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_7_] dadiOH[_7_] is offline

Default Chemistry help for cleaning the wife's pots & pans with pool acid

"Danny D." wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 05:49:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

I use lava straight from a volcano. None of that sissy stuff for me!

You may not know this, but I've been to every volcano I can find in most
countries I've visited.

You would have enjoyed the 1959 eruption of Kilauea Iki. Park rangers
closed off access but I went the long way...across Kilauea caldera to an
area called Byron's Ledge which was only about 1000' from the spouting vent.

Now, 1000' sounds like a fair distance but the vent was shooting up as high
as 2500' and the norm was 1000+. It was hot (and noisy!); I had a Hastings
triplet on a beaded chain around my neck, had to remove it because the chain
got so hot.