Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Logic for or against the tire-rotation pattern X H X H

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:46:14 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 7/30/17 12:38 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:50:02 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 7/30/17 6:18 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:36:06 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 7/28/17 2:44 PM, Roy Tremblay wrote:
What do you think about the 4-tire rotation pattern below? X H
H year 1 X H X H year 2 etsetera

The one thing I think I know about tire rotation is do it promptly
on schedule or not at all. It's especially important on all wheel
drive like Subies.

And what bad happens if you go say 50% or 100% past schedule and then
rotate them?

I ruined a set when I did it. They were worn in a specific
pattern and the change was too much apparently. Anyhow, that's what
the tire shop guy said.

straight or left to right rotation?

I don't remember.

I can see side to side doing it - - -