Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stone.

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Hmm, so I take it the neighbour concerned is doing their impression of
an Ostrich then? There would seem to be no better time to get this
sorted for years to come at a reasonable cost than now, so if they
don't want to do it, all you can do is your bit.

No - quite the reverse. They've offered to pay their share of the costs.

The main snag is the scaffolding stops on my side - so not safe to get
round to 'their' side of this wall. I can get to the top of this stone ok
and of course my side and the front. But not to their side. Where their
flashing goes into it.

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.