Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 07/29/2017 09:21 PM, wrote:
I had no problem with either with my 2.4 PT Cruizer - and no, it was
NOT the turbo model. It handled 4 adults from Waterloo Ontario to PEI
and back without a single complaint (not counting the passengers).I
wouldn't try to tow a 17 foot trailer behind it, butit was capable of
producing painfull speeding tickets on the open road - - -

Similarly I haven't had a problem with a 1500 cc Yaris. It's an
automatic and on the long mountain passes I'll drop to 3rd. It pulls
them at the legal 80 mph speed but tends to hunt between 3rd and 4th if
the grade flattens a bit.

As far as cars go I've had I4's, I6's, V6's, I8's. and V8's. They all
got me where I was going.