Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 16:21:12 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 4:00:19 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/29/2017 3:40 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

The one I have my eye on is listed at $55,234. A lot could happen
between now and the end of December but so far I haven't been
dissuaded.

Then it could happen. My car stickered within a couple of hundred of
that and I got $6500 off sticker. Good luck, everyone deserves a treat
at some point in life.

Thanks! I'm figuring they will balk when I make my offer but I plan
on spending as much time as possible to get them down. But it will
be accomplished in one day; I'm not going to be playing phone tag
with them. Or if we can't agree on a sale price then I won't be
running back and forth from my house to the dealership letting them
try to wear me down.

Tell them they have one chance for their lowest price. SOMEONE is
going to sell you a car - it's up to them whether it is them or
someone else. Then stick to it. Don't let them play the"i'll beat the
other guy's price" game.
Best price. Now. Or walk.
Usually works.