Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 6:42:44 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Last car I used Truecar.com for a price. It was the quickest and
easiest car buying experience ever. Two cars ago I went to a dealer and
made an offer. It was turned dows so I left. From there I went to
another dealer where I bought in the past. After some back and forth we
struck a deal. Two days later the first guy called and wanted to take
my deal. Sorry, you had your chance.

Years ago a friend's brother had a hankering for a new pickup truck
and went shopping. He and a local dealership salesman couldn't
come to terms so he went to another dealership the next week. He
got just what he wanted at a fair price. About a week or so after
that the first salesman called him and ready to deal. He told him
he bought the truck that he wanted about 2 weeks prior. He said
you could audibly see his face falling over the phone he was so
disappointed. Friends brother told him he was ready the day he
came to the dealership but first salesman wanted to play games so
he left and got what he wanted elsewhere.