Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 4:00:19 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/29/2017 3:40 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

The one I have my eye on is listed at $55,234. A lot could happen
between now and the end of December but so far I haven't been
dissuaded.

Then it could happen. My car stickered within a couple of hundred of
that and I got $6500 off sticker. Good luck, everyone deserves a treat
at some point in life.

Thanks! I'm figuring they will balk when I make my offer but I plan
on spending as much time as possible to get them down. But it will
be accomplished in one day; I'm not going to be playing phone tag
with them. Or if we can't agree on a sale price then I won't be
running back and forth from my house to the dealership letting them
try to wear me down.