Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 9:13:46 AM UTC-5, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/27/17 5:20 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

I am *planning* on buying a new car in late December and the one
I want has all those bells and whistles on it like yours and Ed's.
Also, the 'evil' key fob as well. But I have read so much about
the car I want, dozens (I'm not kidding) videos and reviews, too,
that I almost feel like I could get a job at the dealership and
sell the car.

You'll be far better informed that the sales droids you encounter in
most car dealerships.

My hopes is to snag the 2017 vehicle I want with about $10,000
knocked off the price due to it being 'last years model' as well
at the end of the month and year. They may kick me to the curb
because I've insulted them.

My wife has a car shopping rule that she immediately dismisses any sales
guy who asks "And what color does the little lady like" before she's
even specified a model and trim line.

That would **** me off to no end. It's also a good reason I dread
this shopping excursion as I feel like they'll see a woman come in
and they think they can just jerk me around. I don't HAVE to have
a new vehicle as what I'm driving runs like a top but it will be a
treat for me and congratulating myself that I have made it to
retirement.

I consider it a small victory convincing her to back down to that-
rather than punching him out ;-)

Yes, it is hard sometimes to keep from knocking their lights out
or giving them a dog cussin' they deserve.