Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stone.

In article ,
wrote:
I've got a load of lime mortar made specifically for fixing this sort
of stone. It would be possible to fix shuttering to the existing
stone to remake the coping part. But just how well would the lime
mortar hold?

I'll take some pics and put a link to them if it would help.

Is the period property forum still going?

I've Googled for any help, but all I can find is ads for companies
offering this sort of service. A link to a website which covers it as DIY
would be very useful.

--
*I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.