Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Work Tables

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 9:33:06 AM UTC-5, Brewster wrote:

Curious, if you didn't actually "touch" them, I assume you had to pay $$
to have them shipped? They look rather heavy 8^)

-BR

The plan, in the works for some time, was for me to vacation in NC for the solar eclipse, Aug. 21st. I have a sister in Troutman and nephews in Charlotte and Raleigh. Tentative arrangements have been made for Damian, in Charlotte, to go pick them up.... or I may get there to get them, myself. I have until Aug. 28th to get them. Beyond this, there's plans to spend some time at Hilton Head, before coming home.

Ryan, in Raleigh, is a budding woodworker and is building a shed (he calls it) in his back yard. He may want one of the tables.

Initially, I was watching the two 16" jointers, specifically the Northfield.. Price went too high.
http://www.irsauctions.com/index_sea...d=21219&cat=19

The bidding on the tables stayed low, so I took a chance on them.

Sonny