jeff

Default Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem

"TURTLE" wrote in message ...
I have a brother inlaw with a brand new Whirlpool side by side
and ice and water in the door when he installed the new water filter in it /
first filter ever put in it. The water pressure was cut down to 1/3 of
without the filter in it. You have to wait more than a whole minute to get a
16 oz glass filled with water , with ice in it already. He is calling
Whirlpool out on it this week and see what it is. If you have anything on
this let me know for i think there is something to this for this is the 6 th
Whirlpool side by side with the same words or problem on them and all on
side by sides whirlpool less than 6 months old. Two of them was on the
newsgroup and 4 on people I know. We maybe seeing a design defect in the
making.

Hi all,

Kinda wonder if the new filter has more filtering ability ( better
filter than the original ) cutting down the flow rate.....or is the
replacement(s) wrong flow rate to begin with??

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/