Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 7/29/2017 5:06 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

The highway patrol and police are extremely vigilant with speeders.
When we first moved to the Phoenix areaa we lived about 30 miles out
of the city. There was a 2 lane road that I had to travel on the
final leg of route home where the limit was 35. I was clocked at 45
and paid a $300 fine. They will generally overlook 5 mph oveer the
limit regardless of the limit, but if they clock you they'll always
get you for a substantial fine.

Potential fines is what keeps me under control but that is steep. It
has been a while since I was nabbed at 10 over (I was daydreaming) but
it was only $50. What ****ed me off is that I travel that road 5 days a
week, know where the cops sit and usually set the cruise control at 5
over and never had a problem.

There is a section of the highway that temps everyone to speed It is a
valley where you can see well ahead if anyone is watching and you can
get run over at 75. My top speed in that section is 125 but normally is
about 85 to 90 and coast back to 75 at the top of the hill.