Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 07/28/2017 07:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Everyone is different. Millions of people have an equivalent to your
car and engine and are perfectly happy with them. I've never been
reckless, but I've done my share of street racing and high speed driving
and I'd not be happy with the smaller engine. My father, brother, and I
have almost always had fast cars. You pay more buying the car and you
pay more every week for fuel. The price of "spirited driving"

I've done my share of spirited driving in '60s era British sports cars.
Sadly a current run of the mill Japanese economy sedan would smoke most
of them. I prefer bikes though. I'm the guy on the ramp behind you
wishing you'd get out of the way -- and that's with a 650 cc engine that
gets about 50 mpg if I don't get too crazy.