Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

I'm ashamed to admit it, but what I know about engines you could fit
in a thimble. Our dealer actually talked us out of a V-6 engine,
that we wouldn't really need it for about-town driving and the
occasional freeway driving. What we ended up with is a 2.4L 16-Valve
DOHC i-VTEC I4, 189 HP. The car is a Honda Accord 4-door Sedan. If
you can tell me anything more that would be good for me know, I would
appreciate it.

Everyone is different. Millions of people have an equivalent to your
car and engine and are perfectly happy with them. I've never been
reckless, but I've done my share of street racing and high speed driving
and I'd not be happy with the smaller engine. My father, brother, and I
have almost always had fast cars. You pay more buying the car and you
pay more every week for fuel. The price of "spirited driving"

The highway near me has a 65 mph speed limit. When I reach the end of
the ramp, merging is easy as I'm doing 75 mph when I get there.

In city traffic, high horsepower is meaningless. You can't go any
faster than the car 20 feet ahead of you.