Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 23:29:21 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/27/2017 11:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I just wanted to and the V6 was just a want,not a need. Just as I
wanted a red car. After all, paint is just paint, especially if the car
is kept in a garage most of the time like mine is.

Speaking of towing a trailer, Toyota does not recommend using the Camry
to tow a trailer of any size.

I did a quick look at the Hondas, and the small and mid size cars did
not seem to even offer a v6. Just a 4 and a turbo 4. I don't care for
the turbos on a street car.

Why?
My last car was a 2.0 turbo. I was quite happy with the performance.

Today's turbos are a far cry from the Corvair or Jetfire of the
sixties, or the old SVO Mustang!!! Rven the Saab turbos of rhe
seventies and eighties were very crude by today's standards and were
considered consumeables. Today's turbos should last the life of the
car