Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

In article ,
says...

did like the color.

My wife really like the Corolla, but they do not offer a V6 in it.

Unless you both weigh 400 lbs or you want to tow a trailer, you don't
NEED a V6

With only 32,000 miles on a car, I did not need to trade it either.

I just wanted to and the V6 was just a want,not a need. Just as I
wanted a red car. After all, paint is just paint, especially if the car
is kept in a garage most of the time like mine is.

Speaking of towing a trailer, Toyota does not recommend using the Camry
to tow a trailer of any size.

I did a quicl look at the Hondas, and the small and mid size cars did
not seem to even offer a v6. Just a 4 and a turbo 4. I don't care for
the turbos on a street car.