Randd01

Default Snowblowers

Stop the presses don't buy it it is a piece of crap. 3 years ago Troybilt went
out of business and no one picked them up. I know this because i bought their
10hp 26 inch snowblower right before they went out.
They had no one to warranty anything after that. The next year MTD picked them
up and put the Troybilt name on their Kmart quaility , Lowes quality
snowblower. Why Troybilt would sell their quality known name to a piece of
junk company I don't understand at all. Most of the Troybilt dealers won' even
carry them anymore because they are junk. Save yourself some real agro and get
an Ariens or Toro. At least you know you'll be able to get the parts if you
need them.Or maybe you could find an old dealer that has a leftover real
Troybilt around. You can still get parts for them now.