Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On 7/27/2017 6:13 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I really hate it that I can not order a car sort of like I want to. I
remember getting one in 1972 and could add many things by waiting about
a month. They quit doing that years ago.

They have it down pat for efficient production. Basic, mid, fully
loaded. Sure, you want one item from the next package up but you have
to buy six items in the package.

Does not bother me because the cars I buy have it all. Not the best
value, but I like the goodies. If pure economics of transportation
drove my choice of car buying it would be a 2 year old ****box with low
miles. Instead, I have a full sized premium with the Ultra package.