Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

In article ,
says...

Doesn't make much sense to buy a vehicle that doesn't have the amenities
you want, seats you don't like, color you didn't want, etc... Sounds like
an impulse buy to me.

It is just like any mass produced item. There are only so many choices
and one has to compromise on them. As the V6 was at the top of the
list, I had to get leather seats, there was no way not to and stay with
the Camra. Just as I went with the 2017 as the 2018 is butt ugly and
they will probably make that for the next 3 or 4 years.
I did like the color.

My wife really like the Corolla, but they do not offer a V6 in it.

It was not an impulse buy. We even took the car home overnight to give
it a test ride and look before buying. Checked the internet and that
was the only Toyota with in 50 miles that was even close to what we
wanted.