Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

In article ,
says...

I am *planning* on buying a new car in late December and the one
I want has all those bells and whistles on it like yours and Ed's.
Also, the 'evil' key fob as well. But I have read so much about
the car I want, dozens (I'm not kidding) videos and reviews, too,
that I almost feel like I could get a job at the dealership and
sell the car.

I wanted to buy a 2018 Toyota, but they changed the design and it is
butt ugly. Decided to get the 2017. It is missing a couple of things I
wanted,but they do not offer some of them in the only version that has
the V6 in it. Had to get the leather seats and hate them. Also could
not find one in the color we wanted with the lane and back up warnings.

This just seemed like a good time to trade as there is zero financing
for 7 years. I could pay for it now, but why not make about 3 to 5
thousand off of the money if the stock market keeps going up. Did not
have to trade as the car we had only had about 32,000 miles on it, but
was 10 years old. Someone is going to get a very nice used car.

I really hate it that I can not order a car sort of like I want to. I
remember getting one in 1972 and could add many things by waiting about
a month. They quit doing that years ago.