Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike_Duffy Mike_Duffy is offline

Default 2nd copy of car keys and fob?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:11:21 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I only put aluminum foil hats on. Stop all the alien radio waves.

Even if you don't believe about the aliens, it's still a good idea to line
your hat with foil. That way, you always have some if you ever need it.

I suppose that I did get you mixed up with someone else, but if he is
following the thread, he should see my suggestion anyway. It's certainly
not worth my time to track him down. I just tried to re-load the prior
messages, but either retention quota on this NG has been exceeded, or the
OP is in my kill-file. Either obviates my need to seek further.