Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need to open a DIEBOLD SAFE

Tom Gardner on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 21:40:27 -0400 typed
On 7/26/2017 4:05 PM, wrote:
I have a large Diebold safe but I'm trying to sell… Anybody have an interest I've attached a couple pictures of it. If you don't have interest but know somebody that I could talk to you to find out the true value on the safe I would appreciate it. I do have a combination and it does work. I am more than happy to email pictures as well. My monitoring email account is

I sold a Diebold 5'x4'x4' for $250

My sister was run over by a Diebold.
--
pyotr filipivich