Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Moronic woman wants everyone else to suffer for her own stupidity

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:32:09 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 27 July 2017 15:04:57 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:49:57 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 20 July 2017 23:12:57 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:02:48 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

On 20/07/17 02:02, Fredxxx wrote:
I just got asked to sign a petition requiring everybody to install a
lockable fence around their garden pond incase their child (or someone
else's) falls into it.

Many thanks, sounds a good cause. It's got my vote.
Co9mplte;ly ****inmgh clueless.

My old house is 300 yards away from any other house, and has no childern
wandering in it.

WTF should I have to install a fence

Tyopical 'it works for me so I will force it on every one else'
Lefty/Remoaner attitide.

It'd pretty well ruin the aesthetics of having a pond at all too.

An electric fence would be less visible, and funnier to watch the kids touching it.

yes especailly if waters nearby hours worth of yuotube videos to be made.

Cats are funny: https://youtu.be/Z8DqqPto9lw

Not as funny as some students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2ZMvuSEv4

He appeared to be doing that on purpose, it's niot like there was something else to jump over.

And here's a warning for you. ;-)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-head-10218045

His name is Chris Evans, enough said.

Sounds like he FELL (down some stairs maybe?), not just bumped into it. So why isn't that nurse in jail for manslaughter?

--
Pub sign: Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.