Don Wiss

Default Water filters. Whole house? Shower head?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:04:03 GMT, "Gary Slusser" wrote:

Don Wiss wrote
Here's what it has for me:
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/WaterTestResults.htm

You need POE treatment rather than just certain things related to the
shower and the things mentioned in the drinking part of the subject.

I suggest you get in touch with a water treatment dealer. The proper RO
would greatly reduce/remove those parameters that RO and distillation
are used for. The rest needs other types of treatment.

But RO and distillation are not options for POE. And getting in touch with
a water treatment dealer isn't going to get me unbiased opinions. They are
going to push what they sell.

Don donwiss at panix.com.