Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More on Brexit

On Thursday, 27 July 2017 13:59:06 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Why does this have to be a condition ? What's wrong with differnt
terms.

How do you buy things like insurance? Most take price into account, if
the terms are the same.

People took out insurances before we joined the EU. I rememeber the pru
bloke knocking at the door and my dad and my dad paying 1d a week for
his mothers pension.

From a company based out of the UK?

Not that I know off.
http://www.prudential.co.uk/

If you want to be insred by a French or German company perhaps you should find one see what's on offer.

Work out what I mean by a level playing field.

Can't as I've no idea what you mean by one.

If it were a level field then every compnay would change the same for the same cover.