Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More on Brexit

On Thursday, 27 July 2017 11:22:48 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Can you please point us to anything which guarantees they will be able
to trade with the EU on the same terms as at present, after we leave?

Why does this have to be a condition ? What's wrong with differnt terms.

How do you buy things like insurance? Most take price into account, if the
terms are the same.

People took out insurances before we joined the EU. I rememeber the pru bloke knocking at the door and my dad and my dad paying 1d a week for his mothers pension.

This is why negoitaitors are used between countries, when you have another country negotiating for you.

Things change with time do you have the same delivery terms from
suppliers that you had in the 1970s, or the 80s or the 90s.

But they have a level playing field.

Who's they ?