Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need to open a DIEBOLD SAFE

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:17:41 -0500, Jon Elson

I have a large Diebold safe but I'm trying to sell… Anybody have an
interest I've attached a couple pictures of it. If you don't have
interest but know somebody that I could talk to you to find out the true
value on the safe I would appreciate it. I do have a combination and it
does work. I am more than happy to email pictures as well. My monitoring
email account is

If it is a 3 number combination, according to Richard Feynman, it can't take
over 30 minutes to open it.

Yabbut, little Dicky was kinda gifted.

-
If ever the Time should come, when vain and aspiring

Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government,

our Country will stand in Need of its experienced

Patriots to prevent its Ruin.
-- Samuel Adams