Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kreg Accu-Cut (Not Rip-Cut) - A Poor Man's Track Saw?

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:44:48 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I think this is a new product from Kreg. The email says "Now Available"

I've never used a track saw, so I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts about this system
from those that have. Apparently you don't need clamps, it uses non-slip strips. I wonder how
well they work in saw-dusty conditions.

https://www.kregtool.com/store/c48/s.../p425/accu-cut

I wouldn't trust it without clamps. I noticed that it's only 4' long.
Is there a way of connecting them together. IMO, 4' isn't enough to
be useful. Dies it have a sacrificial edge? This is pretty
important.